Friday, December 10, 2010

Aw........finally i can online at home n update my blog...>.<
1more month didnt write note n update blog dy lo......every day busy my work,after work,when i reach home thn i will sleep lik a pig....cause so so so tired>.<.......now,i hv no time to watch movie...no time to play game....and,i hv no time to learn english anymore!!!Haiz...T.T.....my poor eng............
anywhere....i will try my best to improve my eng......^^hehe..paise paise..i using poor eng to write this......cause my computer cant wrote chinese=.=...
after working 1 more month.......feel tiring.....feel sad.....feel lonely.....
whn i reach my room i will miss my mum n dad so much.....cant stop it..........T.T..
1 month,i learn a lot of thing.....get a lot of experience.......thankyou my boss giv me a lot of chance...thanks boss^^i wont forget how u treat me...i 'll appreciate^^thanks a lot....
hehe,start now!!countdown my birth^^1227^deng deng deng deng........!!!!^^





To b continue......
Jasonz......>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment